Chardham Yatra 2023: Char Dham Yatra (Char Dham Yatra 2023) is about to begin in Uttarakhand. For this, a big announcement has been made by the Uttarakhand government. It has been said by the government that pilgrims will soon be able to book heliservices from the IRCTC website.
According to the information, the registration of devotees for the holy Char Dham Yatra (Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath) will start from February 21. While the journey will start from 22 April. For this, booking and registration is being done by the Government of Uttarakhand.
Talk going on between Uttarakhand government and IRCTC
According to the latest information, it has been said by the Uttarakhand government that pilgrims will soon be able to book heli services by visiting the website of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC).
IRCTC has a robust system of railway ticket booking. Tender process is going on for Kedarnath Heli Service. Additional Executive Officer of Uttarakhand Civil Aviation Department Authority (UCADA) Anil Singh told the media that IRCTC is being considered for providing online ticket booking.
How to register for Char Dham Yatra
- The portals of Gangotri and Yamunotri will open on 22 April. While the doors of Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham will open on 25 April. You can register for Chardham Yatra through online and offline mode.
- For online registration, registration can be done on the official website www.registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in. There are many registration counters located in Chardham Yatra Marg itself for offline registration.
- The senior research officer of the tourism department said that the pilgrims can register online through the tourism department's website, WhatsApp and a special mobile app. It will be ready for testing in a week and will be ready for download by April.
- Photometric/biometric registration of devotees is mandatory to start Char Dham Yatra. After completion of the online/offline registration process, a registration letter will be given to the devotees.
- Pilgrims can book their tickets to reach Kedarnath via helicopter on the official website heliservices.uk.gov.in. Passengers will have to submit ID proofs at the time of online booking.
Click here for the news of Uttar Pradesh-Uttarakhand:-